THE FIRST EVER YBW T-SHIRT PRINT

Over the past year I have been working as a screen maker and screen printer at White Duck Screenprint in Bath.  I've been honing my printing skills and been taking full advantage of having access to the equipment I have available to me to experiment with the YBW brand.  As a result of this I tried the first design as an experiment for a t-shirt label.


Im pleased with the result of the first t-shirt.  I printed it with plastisol ink through 120 meshes so it retained the  detail of the tress and bear but still left a strong bold colour.
I always intended to start a clothes label under the branding of YBW but got slightly side tracked with the offers of cheap exhibitions and holding down a full time job, but with the opportunities i have available to me i see it to be quite a viable path for it as a brand.  There still is a lot to do and a long way to go so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment